All 2016-2017 School Year Membership and Religious Exemption applications are due no later than September 1, 2016.
- Click below to open the appropriate application
- Complete the application by typing directly into the online form. Traditional schools MUST complete both Parts 1 & 2.
- By typing your name in the Signature field, you are indicating that your school agrees with the FACCS/IACCS Statement of Faith as found by clicking here.
- We will send you an invoice via e-mail for payment and any additional instructions.
Click to open forms below
- Traditional School Application - Part One
- Traditional School Application - Part Two
- Distance Learning School Application
- Christian College Application
- Home School Group Application
- International (IACCS) School Application
See each online membership form for Dues, Assessment, and Accreditation Fees.
Once your application has been processed (Parts 1 & 2 for Trad. Schools) and upon approval of the Membership Committee (new schools), you will have access to all services offered by FACCS for the respective school year. Your Participant Membership and/or Accreditation Certificate with seal attached, will be forwarded to the school administrator. It is important that you display the certificate in a prominent location, like the main school office, for public review. Membership must be renewed annually to participate in FACCS services for each school year.
Religious ExemptionIf you wish to apply for Religious Exemption with FACCS, click here for information and to download the application and other required documents. These documents cannot be completed online, but must be completed with Adobe Reader (or hand written), printed, signed, notarized, and mailed to the Office of Program Services.
For all questions regarding FACCS membership, please contact the FACCS Office of Program Services at email@example.com or call 954-237-0907