Philosophy of Christian Education Course
- entitled or sub-titled as Philosophy of Christian Education or its equivalent, (“Philosophy” or “Educational Philosophy” are not acceptable);
- a course description that contains the at least the following components:
- a history of educational philosophy - both biblical and secular,
- a Christian worldview,
- biblical integration,
- philosophy of teaching methods,
- philosophy of classroom discipline,
- philosophy of curriculum development.
- be at least one (1) college credit or 6 instructional hours in length
- is either identifiable on a valid transcript or is certified by a copy of the seminar certificate showing the seminar title, instructor, date, and location of instruction.
In conjunction with one of our member colleges, FACCS has created a DVD course that meets all of the above requirements. Click here to visit the Trinity Baptist College / FACCS Philosophy of Christian Education DVD site to get more information about this DVD course program.