2017 Exhibitor Information
Knowing that your time and resources are limited and that you want to make every convention count, FACCS is always looking for new and creative ways to meet your needs as a valuable exhibitor. As well, you can be blessing to our delegates and schools by providing your products and services.
Here’s what sets the FACCS Convention apart:
- We host approximately 1200 delegates (around 75 schools) each year.
- We provide “exhibit only” time for our delegates by workshop track and dedicated exhibit time.
- We post your address and/or website on our FACCS web site for a full year if you exhibit with us. When educators want to find you later in year, you’ll only be a “click” away. Click here to see last year’s exhibitor listing.
- We list your company/organization in our Convention Program.
- We give you both a printed and an electronic spreadsheet with all attending school contact information.
- We locate exhibitors in the same hall as our General Sessions are held, thus providing constant walk-through traffic and high visibility. (In addition, you get to be part of the fun and inspiration of our General Sessions!)
- We offer you the opportunity to donate a door prize that will get you noticed on the Big Screen and announced from the platform in a General Session as we give-away your prize.
- We also have other sponsorship opportunities like a Door Prize Donation, and Convention Logo Item that can put you in the spotlight as a Convention partner. Contact us for more details about these opportunities.
- The loading dock is located close to the exhibit booth area and with no “union” labor, you can take your materials to your booth by yourself in minutes at no additional cost to you. Also, parking is close to the hall and each exhibit booth space gets one FREE parking pass.
Set-up for Exhibitors will be on Wednesday, November 8th and Thursday, November 9th - times to be determined. The convention will conclude on Friday, November 10th around 1:00 PM. The price for a single booth is only $500 and you get a 10'x10' booth - not just a table - with an 8' high background drape, 3' drapes on both sides, a 6' draped table, 2 chairs, a wastebasket, and an identifying sign. Extra charge for corner booths, - discounts for multiple booths available – See the registration form.
Exhibitor Registration and Other DownloadsClick here to see a diagram of the overall space
Click here to see the updated Exhibit Hall map
Click here to register to exhibit at the convention
Click here to see Convention program pricing and ad information
Click here for the Exhibitor Kit from PM Exhibiting Services once you have registered
(This will be available prior to April 1 and will be emailed to every exhibitor when they register)
Click here to download an Excel file with contact information for each school attending (will open on November 9-10 only)