Certification Document Upload Page
- College transcripts should be signed by your administrator, and any part of your Social Security number or other personal information should be blacked out before scanning.
- If required, your MIP Transcript, Philosophy of Christian Education Transcript, or any other supplemental documents required must be clear when scanned.
- Scan each document. Scan ONLY from the original transcript, not from a copy. You may scan each separately or combine several documents into one file. Please do NOT scan each page of a document separately - keep all pages of documents together in one file.
- We prefer Adobe PDF files. We will accept graphic files for single page documents only, but multiple page documents must be PDF. We do not accept MS Word or other word processing files.
- Each document file should be named in the following manner. Begin with the your last name and first initial (JonesL). Then indicate the nature of the document (MIPTrans). Ex. JonesL-MIPTrans.pdf